Experts at Save Bubble list the top Apple iPad Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB iPads
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare all the best iPad deals for Black Friday 2019. Experts at Save Bubble have found the best iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad mini 4 tablet deals and are listing them below.
Best iPad Pro Deals:
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Apple iPads at Walmart – click the link for the latest live deals on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini tablets
- Save $80 on the latest Apple iPad 7th Gen (2019 model) at Walmart – save on the newest iPad with 10.2-inch Retina display
- Save up to $170 on Apple iPad Pro (10.5-inch, 11-inch and 12.9-inch) – check the latest deals at Walmart
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPads (including the latest 7th Gen models) – get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com
- iPad 7th Gen for $99.99 – for a limited time get the Apple iPad 7th Generation for just $99.99 at Sprint. While supplies last.
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini at Amazon – featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
Best iPad Air Deals:
- Save on Apple iPad Air at Walmart – check the latest deals on 64GB and 256GB models
- Save on Apple iPad Air at Amazon – save on the latest Space Gray, Silver & Gold iPad Air tablets
Best iPad Mini Deals:
- Save up to 44% on Apple iPad Mini & iPad Mini 4 at Amazon – instant savings on top-rated models with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Save on Apple iPad Mini at Walmart
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Featuring advanced Apple designed chips that transform photos, gaming, and augmented reality experiences, Apple’s iPad line combines the power and capability of a computer with the ease of use and versatility of one. It is available in different models including iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air and the newly released version of the iPad which features support for the full-size Smart Keyboard, new iPadOS capabilities and a larger 10.2‑inch Retina display compared to the 9.7-inch display from its predecessor in 2010.
Where did Black Friday come from? Due to the large increase in sales arising from Black Friday, many retailers find their profits run “into the black”. This is one of the suggestions as to why the shopping holiday after Thanksgiving is called “Black Friday”.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)